Our specimen pond is run as a syndicate, at certain times, day & overnight sessions are available - please read section lower down this page.
Estate Pool at 2 acres is our specimen carp lake. Tree lined, with a small copse of Alder running along half the bank. A quiet, secluded and picturesque water.
With a head of approx 50-60 fish to low twenties the water has 7 swims (max of 4 anglers at anyone time). With depths ranging from 4 - 7ft, even though the water is dark and peaty in the right conditions zigs and floater fishing can be effective tactics.
Annual memberships are available, but to apply you will need to come and meet us, fish a day session so we can discuss your fishing experience, ensure you have the correct tackle and understand your approach to fishing a small water for carp.
Please check the rules section below - these are designed to safeguard the fish, fishery and provide a safe and enjoyable environment.
Maximum of 4 anglers on the water at any time, SORRY NO DOGS, no non fishing guests or visitors.
Session tickets are available to book up to one week in advance please phone or text to check availability - max 2 non member anglers - please check all the rules below to ensure all anglers can comply before booking.
Please text/phone 07814 501214 to check availability.
Day ticket £20.00 (phone to book, payment by card only)
24 hour ticket £25.00 (phone to book, payment by card only)
48 hour ticket £45.00 (phone to book, payment by card only)
For day session bookings, we open from 7am, day ticketers need be off the water 30 minutes before dusk.
Call us on 07814 501214 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Fishery office sells a limited range of Nash & ESP terminal tackle. We are also Dynamite bait stockists, carrying boilies, pellets ground bait and particles.
1. All nets, slings & unhooking mats must be dipped & rinsed - every trip
2. Barbless or microbarb hooks only
3. Park only in designated areas - no vehicle movements between 10:30pm and 7am
4. Take all litter home, including cigarette butts.
5. No BBQ's or fires
6. No spodding
8. You must have and use a 42" landing net & a large padded unhooking mat or ideally a carp cradle (we check these).
9. Only pre-prepared nuts from the shop permitted.
10. No anglers under age of 14 years.
11. Minimum line 12lb breaking strain. No braided mainline.
12. No fixed leads or lead core leader
13. Anglers must be by their rods at all times
14. Non fishing guests not permitted.
15. No Dogs
16. All session bookings for non members must be made in advance text 07814501214 for availability and payment is by card.