All fishing must be pre-booked please call text to arrange a booking - 07814501214
Lily Pad Pool at 3/4 acre offers mixed species coarse fishing, ideal for pleasure anglers. Species include Mirror & Common Carp to 2-10lbs, Tench -4lbs, Crucians, F1's and Rudd. With a couple of small islands and depths ranging from 2-6ft.
We’re open from 8am to 7pm or (30 mins prior to dusk whichever is earliest), please call in at the fishery office prior to proceeding to the ponds.
Access to this pond is approx. 200mtrs across a flat grass field, fishing is from a combination of wooden platforms and wood chipped swims. Ideal for waggler, pole or method feeder. Please check the rules at the bottom of this page.
Call us on 07814 501214 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
4 hours, £6.50
All day, £11.00 Winter £9 (Nov-Feb)
Under 16s (minimum age 8yrs)
4 hours, £5.00
All day, £7.50 Winter £5 (Nov-Feb)
Tackle hire £15.00 (deposit £20).
Bait and tackle available to buy.
Ideal tackle set up for the coarse pond
Mid weight feeder or float rod (1.5lb test curve)
crystal waggler or flat bottom method feeder
size 12 barbess hook
Bait: Corn, pellet, wafter, bread
New to Coarse Fishing we recommend watching the tutorials below.
1. Please use our landing nets collect from fishery office
2. Barbless hooks only Suggest size 10-14
3. 1 rod per angler
4. Take all litter home
5. Line 8lb-12lb - 6lb bottom ok when waggler fishing (no braided mainline)
6. No keepnets
7. All fishing catch and release
8. No bubble floats.
9. Safe rigs, no fixed or bolt rigs. Leads and feeders must eject.
10. No BBQ's or fires
11. Min age 8 yrs. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult
12. Park only in designated areas
We have on-site accommodation available. Click here for details